Saturday, June 2, 2007

EUROPE!!!

As many of you know, I will be leaving for Europe in just over a week! WAHOO!!!! I'm very excited. We'll be going to Germany, Italy, Austria, Hungary, the Czech Republic, and possibly the Netherlands. If you've been to any of these places and have any advice - PLEASE COMMENT!
For those of you keeping up on my man-hunt, I'm hoping to come home with a European boyfriend that looks something like this:

With my luck, the only guys who talk to me will look like this:

I guess I'll just take what I can get :-)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Katie - we're green with envy as we look at your Europe itinary - happy to see you may have added the netherlands. if so, don't miss the rijks museum...and, the best treat in europe i think are poffertjes - little pancake like things covered in powdered sugar and butter, eaten as a snack midday rather than breakfast...we'll be looking forward to reading about your travels on your blog! cindy and john