Monday, June 4, 2007

Disneyland


In 3 days I will be on a bus with a bunch of high school kids on my way to Disneyland! Why? Because I get to chaperone the senior trip to Disneyland Grad Nite. It's a really cool thing that Disneyland does - they open the park for high school seniors all night long. They have really strict rules about what the kids can wear and what they can bring in so it's really safe. We get there around 8 pm and the park closes at 6 am. Then we get back on the bus and drive back to Las Vegas. The best part is that once we get there, I just get to have fun and not worry about chaperoning until we get back on the bus. Hooray for a free trip to Disneyland!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I secretly plan on sleeping the whole way on the bus while forcing you to be the sole chaperone...I hope you are okay with that?

Bug said...

I can't believe you are chaperoning the Senior night at Disneyland. Wasn't it just yesterday WE were going on that trip! I hope you have tons of fun, there and in Europe!