Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm a rebel


Alright, I know you're all laughing. Who am I kidding? Me - a rebel, what a joke. Fact: I really am a rebel - a Runnin' Rebel. That's right. Today was my first day of graduate school at UNLV. I'm getting my MEd in PK-12 Educational Leadership. In English that means public school administration. I'm not entirely convinced that I want to become an administrator, but we'll see how it goes.

In other news, school (my day job) starts on Monday. I'm not even close to ready, but I don't think that time will stop moving for me to get ready. Does anyone remember the show "Out of this World"? The one with Evie - the girl who was half human and half alien and when she touched her fingers together everyone else would freeze and she could do whatever she wanted. I want that magic power! Too bad neither of my parents are aliens...................

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I wish you had that power so I wouldn't have to start school on Monday also.

Stephanie said...

I remember that show- it was a good one! Congrats on working on your masters- awesome!!

Rachel said...

Katie-
I know this is late, but that's awesome that you're going to grad school. Good luck. I haven't read your blog lately, but I'm catching up. Hope all is well. Go REBELS!!!
-Rachel